The Carnegie Visual Arts Center in Decatur, Morgan County, was built in 1904 as the Carnegie Library, one of more than 2,500
such libraries gifted by steel magnate and philanthropist Andrew Carnegie. The structure served as Decatur's public library
for 70 years and as a church youth center for two decades. In its current incarnation, the building is leased by the Decatur
Arts Council and hosts art exhibits and education programs.