Courtesy of the Alabama Department of Archives and History
Winsborough Hall at Stillman College
Winsborough Hall, pictured ca. 1930, was built on the campus of Stillman College in Tuscaloosa by the Women of the Presbyterian
Church in 1922. The building was named for Secretary of Women's Work Hallie Paxton Winsborough. Today it serves as a women's
dormitory for senior students.