Skip directly to content

First Presbyterian Church

The Gothic Revival First Presbyterian Church of Huntsville was built in 1860. The congregation, organized in 1818, is one of the oldest in the state. The church is a contributing property to the Twickenham Historic District, added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973 and expanded in 2015.
Courtesy of the City of Huntsville