Skip directly to content

McIntosh Log Church

St. Andrews Chapel, also known as the McIntosh Log Church, in McIntosh, Washington County was built around 1860 and is one of only a handful of log churches that survive in Alabama. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974 and is currently used for special events.
Courtesy of Billy Milstead; Rural Southwest Alabama