Skip directly to content

Condé-Charlotte House and Museum

The Condé-Charlotte House and Museum, originally constructed in 1822, has its origins as the first courthouse and jail in Mobile. It became a home in 1849 and is now a historic house museum interpreting the five different nations that have governed the city since its founding in 1702.
Photo courtesy of Altairisfar