Skip directly to content

McAdory Plantation House

The McAdory Plantation House is one of three historic homes, collectively known as the West Jefferson County Pioneer Homes and managed by the West Jefferson County Historical Society. This home was built in 1840 by farmer Thomas A. McAdory Jr. in the dog-trot cabin style of architecture.
Photo courtesy of Creative Commons; photo by Mthunter58