Skip directly to content

Bethune-Kennedy House

Built around 1870, the Bethune-Kennedy House in Abbeville, Henry County, was first owned by physician William Calvin Bethune. The Kennedy family purchased the home in 1885, and it remained in their family until 1974, when they sold it to the Henry County School District. It is currently owned by the Abbeville Chamber of Commerce.
Photo courtesy of Rivers Langley; Creative Commons