Skip directly to content

George Washington Carver Museum

The George Washington Carver Museum was established on the campus of Tuskegee University in Tuskegee, Macon County, in 1941 to honor educator and inventor George Washington Carver. Originally managed by Tuskegee with funds provided by Carver himself, the museum is now managed by the National Park Service as part of the Tuskegee Institute National Historic Site.
Photo courtesy of the National Park Service