Skip directly to content

Flintridge Building

The Flintridge (formerly spelled Flint Ridge) Building, in Fairfield, Jefferson County, was built in in 1951 to serve as the headquarters for the Tennessee, Coal, Iron and Railroad Company. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2004 and is owned by U.S. Steel and used for office space and a U.S. Steel training facility.
Courtesy ofHistoric American Engineering Record, Library of Congress