Skip directly to content

John Parnell Memorial Park

In 2001, the Parnell Society of Dublin visited the site of the Sunny South Farm, which was established in Chambers County by Irish settler John Howard Parnell in 1867. The society planted a row of peach trees to acknowledge Parnell's contributions to the peach industry in the Southeast.
Photo by John D. Fair