Skip directly to content

Autauga County Heritage Center

The McWilliams-Smith-Rice House in Prattville houses the Autuaga County Heritage Center and is part of the Daniel Pratt Historic District. It was built in the 1840s by merchant A. K. McWilliams. It was purchased by Amos Smith, of the Pratt Gin Company in 1856 and restored by John Rice in the 1940s.
Photo courtesy of SpyderMonkey