Skip directly to content

Clark Hall

The University of Alabama's Clark Hall was completed in 1884 and named after trustee Willis G. Clark. It houses administrative offices for the College of Arts and Sciences as well as studio space for the Department of Theater and Dance.
Courtesy of The George F. Landegger Collection of Alabama Photographs in Carol M. Highsmith's America, Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division.