Skip directly to content

Brown Hall at Miles College

Brown Hall is seen on the campus of Miles College in Fairfield, Jefferson County, during renovations in February 2004. The building was built in 1927 and is the administrative center of the institution. It was named in honor of Christian Methodist Episcopal Church Bishop R. T. Brown.
Courtesy of The Birmingham News. All rights reserved. Used with permission. Photograph by Kirsten Luce.