Skip directly to content

Church at Landmark Park

Headland Presbyterian Church was built in 1908 in Headland, Henry County, in what was known as the Carpenter Gothic style. The congregation never included more than 100 people and disbanded in 1966. The building was unused until 1981, when a descendant of the original landowner agreed to donate it to Landmark Park in Dothan; it was relocated there in 1983.
Courtesy of Landmark Park