Skip directly to content

Old Birmingham News Building

The old Birmingham News building, built in 1917 on the corner of 4th Avenue North and 22nd Street in downtown Birmingham, Jefferson County. The newspaper operated in this building until 2006, when it moved to its current facility across the street.
Courtesy of The Birmingham News. All rights reserved. Used with permission. Photograph by Charles Nesbitt.