Skip directly to content

Cullman Railroad Depot

The railroad depot in Cullman, the Cullman County seat, was built by the Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company in 1913. Passenger service through the station ended in 1968, and the city of Cullman bought the structure in 1990. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Courtesy of Ginger Ann Brook