Skip directly to content

Cleburne County Courthouse

The Cleburne County Courthouse in Heflin is a Classical Revival building designed by architect Charles W. Carlton, who also designed the Clay County Courthouse. Built in 1907, the structure was expanded in 1938 to include wings flanking the main section. The courthouse was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.
Photo courtesy of Jimmy Emerson